August 16, 2017 10:30 Vegetable Broth
You will need
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 medium leek, finely chopped
- 1 medium potato, peeled and diced
- 1/2 small turnip, peeled and diced
- 900 ml home-made vegetable stock
- 1 medium carrot, finely grated
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the chopped onion and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the carrots, chopped leek, potato and turnip, and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Pour in the stock, bring to the boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the grated carrot and simmer for a further 10 minutes, until the vegetables are very tender.
- Blitz to a puree and fill your pouches
- Pouch Info:Makes 8-10 pouches
- Time:50 minutes
- Difficulty:Very easy!