August 16, 2017 10:23 Delicious Apple & Rhubarb Puree Recipe
You will need
- 1kg apples
- Small bunch of rhubarb
- 200g natural or vanilla yoghurt
- Peel and core apples and place in a saucepan with chopped rhubarb.
- Add enough water to cover the bottom of the pan and cook with the lid on. Simmer for half an hour or until soft. Allow to cool slightly, then blend until smooth. Add yoghurt and blend on low until combined.
- Pouch Info:Fills 11 pouches (1350ml)
- Time:10 minutes Prep & Cook
- Difficulty:Easy Peasy to make