Inspired by my experiences of baby weaning
Feeding On The Go Made Easy With Fill n Squeeze!
Do you experience any of these problems when storing homemade baby food and then feeding the food to your baby when you are out of the home?
- Bulky containers take up too much space in the freezer? Well no more, our thin portable pouches can be laid flat in the freezer and take up less space.
- Filling ice cube trays takes ages and leaves a big mess? The pouch system can fill pouches in seconds, fill with as little as 2 oz of food and build up as your baby’s appetite increases.
- Heating a plastic tub when out and about is a nightmare? With our pouches you can heat them in a bowl of hot water or in a microwave.
- Feeding on the go makes a big mess? Well no more, attach a pouch spoon to the end of the pouch and feed your baby, no mess, no fuss!
- Baby doesn’t want to be fed? No problem, attach our silicone pouch topper to the pouch and let them squeeze and feed themselves without a big mess.
- Shop bought pouches cost a lot of money and creates landfill issues? Our pouches are designed to be re used over and over again. Our pouch cleaning brush gets to all corners and cleans the pouch. Use over and over again and so there is less mess in the landfill. Don’t forget how much money you save. ££££
- A lot of baby food tastes the same? By making your own pouches, you are in control and know what you are feeding your baby. Our recipe book is packed with weaning, toddler snacks and smoothie ideas even for their lunch box when they are at school.
- Another gadget that will only be used for weaning? No, that’s not true, when they are old enough to eat finger food, make a healthy fruit puree for their afternoon snack. Store in the freezer which is great on a hot summers day or when they are teething. Continue using as they get older filled with yoghurts and smoothies. Our Smooth Snack pouches have a spot the difference game ideal to keep them entertained as well as enjoying a healthy snack. The best part is you can also store and freeze your breast milk in the sterile pouches.
The Fill n Squeeze pouch system was invented by a mother who struggled to feed her baby homemade food when out and about. In the end, she resorted to shop bought pouches and glass jars which was not ideal due to not knowing exactly what her baby was eating, the heat intensive processing of the food destroy many vital nutrients and the cost of these pre filled pouches soon add up. She set about designing her own system to pump baby food in reusable pouches which can be easily heated up when out and about and easier to feed especially when attached to the pouch spoon.
I really hope you and your little ones enjoy my Squeezee pouches. I hope with Fill n Squeeze that feeding time becomes a pleasure and that your children grow strong and healthy on fresh home cooked food. But I’d love to hear your stories, if you’re happy, if you’re not, if you think I can improve the design, please get in touch.
P.S By the way, if you're reading this and can see yourself storing your homemade smoothies and drinks in a pouch we've also designed an adult version for you! www.nutripouch.co.uk
Love my big babies Zara & Sofia xx