August 16, 2017 09:33 Chicken and asparagus puree
You will need
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- bunch of green asparagus chopped in small pieces
- 250 ml chicken stock
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh garlic
- 200ml greek yogurt
- 200 g cooked chicken breast
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat add onion and sauté until tender.
- Add asparagus, chicken stock, basil and garlic powder; bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until asparagus is tender. Remove from heat and stir in yogurt and chicken.
- Purée in batches in a blender.
- Pouch Info: 5 pouches
- Time: 120 minutes
- Difficulty: Super easy