August 15, 2017 17:14
Porridge with Apple, Pear and Apricot
You will need
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 ripe pear, peeled, cored and chopped
- 4 ready to eat dried apricots, chopped
- Pinch of cinammon
- 4 tbsp water
- 150 ml milk
- 15g porridge oats (3 tbsp)
- Put the fruit into a saucepan together with the water. Cover and cook for about 6 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, put the milk and porridge oats in a small saucepan. Bring to the boil and then simmer, stirring occasionally for about 3 minutes.
- Combine the fruit and the porridge and blend together.
Pouch Info: 4 pouches
Time: 15 minutes