Baby Food Pouch Maker Kit - Bumper Kit - inc 15 Pouches, 1 Spoon, 1 Brush and a Recipe Book + FREE Cooler Bag only £45.99.
FREE COOLER BAG WORTH £10 WITH THIS PRODUCT FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!
BUY NOW WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Make your own baby food pouches and save £££'s on the big brands charging £3+ per pouch! 👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻
Batch cook, freeze and warm up when you're ready to feed! 🙋🏻
What's in the box?
The Fill n Squeeze Weaning Baby Food Pouch Maker contains;
- 1 x 500ml Pouch Filler Jug,
- 1 x Jug Closure Cap,
- 1 x Hand Masher (which doubles up as a plunger when the plunging cover is used),
- 15 x 150ml Fill n Squeeze Reusable pouches sterile and ready for use
- Recipe Book from stage 1 & 2 weaning, smoothies, yoghurts & family meals
- Pouch Cleaning brush
- Pouch spoon which clips onto all pouches
Keep that money in your purse and make sure your baby is getting the nutrients they need with meals cooked at home! 💰💰💰💰
The Original Patented Fill n Squeeze Weaning and feeding Pouch system with reusable pouches for babies, toddlers. BPA Free No Leak Squeeze Pouches. Easy Fill & Clean – Reusable Baby Pouches For; Weaning, Travel, Pureed Fruit, Organic & Homemade Baby Food, Babies Toddlers & Kids now with a cleaning brush
- SUITABLE FOR WEANING BABIES – from 4 months plus right up to toddlers, to store yoghurts, smoothies, purees and first weaning foods
- HYGENIC, FAST AND SIMPLE TO USE - This compact container allows you to prepare pureed food directly inside the container using the inbuilt masher or hand blender to fill up to 4 large pouches in just seconds! Reduces mess and waste.
- MORE PUREE PER POUCH - Fill n Squeeze system is the easiest, no mess way to fill your Fill n Squeeze reusable pouches with nutritious fresh food ready to eat now, take out with you, store in fridge or freezer
- EASY TO WASH - Dishwasher safe, top rack only. Pouches can be washed with hot soapy water and using the Fill n Squeeze cleaning brush for easy and thorough cleaning
- MADE IN THE UK - Free from BPA, PhthalateS, PVC-free, and Lead. Multi award winning design, created by a mum.