August 16, 2017 10:29 Porridge with Apple, Pear and Apricot
You will need
• 1 apple, peeled, cored and chopped
• 1 ripe pear, peeled, cored and chopped
• 4 ready to eat dried apricots, chopped
• Pinch of cinammon
• 4 tbsp water
• 150 ml milk
• 15g porridge oats (3 tbsp)
1. Put the fruit into a saucepan together with the water. Cover and cook for about 6 minutes until tender. 2. Meanwhile, put the milk and porridge oats in a small saucepan. Bring to the boil and then simmer, stirring occasionally for about 3 minutes. 3. Combine the fruit and the porridge and blend together.
- Pouch Info: 4 pouches
- Time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy!